COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is simple…We will constantly strive to provide the highest and safest firearms training available in North Carolina, we will always listen to the needs of the community and continuously look for ways to improve our students training experience, and we will do so at a fair and affordable price.
US NAVY SUBMARINE SERVICE 1985-1993
Owner/Instructor Reese Firearms – Growing up in the mountains of Colorado I learned at a very young age, not only the importance of firearms, but that safety comes first, last, and always.
Having trained people in the use of firearms for over 30 years I have trained every skill level imaginable, from Special Forces, to 5 years old children, and everyone in-between, and I can promise that you will learn the skills necessary to protect yourself and your family. My mission in life is to protect my family at all costs. My family is why I carry concealed every day, everywhere. – Wes Reese
- Navy Submarine Warfare
- US Navy Pistol Marksman (Expert)
- US Navy Rifle Marksman (Expert)
- Nuclear Weapons Security Guard
- Navy Quick Reaction Force
- North Carolina Department of Justice Certified Conceal Carry Instructor
- Instructor number 100186246
- USCCA Instructor
- Instructor number 2903607
USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals
USCCA Countering the Mass Shooter Threat
USCCA Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
- NRA Training Counselor
- Instructor number 186162804
- NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
- NRA Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
- Private Protective Services Board Certified Firearms Trainer Handgun- Instructor number 566-FT
- NC Private Protective Services Board Certified Firearms Trainer Shotgun – Instructor number 566-FT
- NC Private Protective Services Board Certified Firearms Trainer Rifle – Instructor number 566-FT
- NC Private Protective Services Board Certified Unarmed Guard Trainer – Instructor number NCPPSUT001589
Tyler J. Eifert
USMC/US ARMY 2015-2021
Primary Instructor training 2 Company sized elements with over 200 personnel in rifle and pistol marksmanship as well as basic light infantry tactics.
Supervisor for base security while forward deployed to the middle east. Conducting exterior patrols as well as monitored entry control points and roving interior patrols.
- Range Safety Officer Certification
- Primary Marksmanship Instructor
- Army Infantrymans School
- Security Plus Certification
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care course
- HMMWV Licensed
Army combat veteran who has served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan over his 20 year career. He served both as an Infantryman and Special Forces Weapons Sergeant. An extremely experienced combat marksman, Steve is an expert in close quarters battle, sensitive site exploitation, mortar and machinegun employment, as well as airborne and military free fall operations. Having extensive experience with anti-tank weapons, small unit tactics, surveillance, and reconnaissance makes Steve a well-rounded instructor. Adding to his skills, Steve recently became a qualified small-unmanned aircraft pilot. A former Special Forces Qualification Course Weapons Instructor, Steve has completed several military and civilian armorer’s courses, as well as an NRA pistol instructor. He has taught soldiers and fighters in six different countries and led many of them in combat. In May of 2019 Steve completed his certification in gunsmithing. In his free time he enjoys competing in strongman and three-gun competitions. He resides in Moore County with family and elderly German Shepherd.