One on One Private Training with one of our NRA Certified Instructors will allow for a more personal and focused learning experience. There is no set class or curriculum so we can focus on your specific needs as the student, with anything from firearms safety, shooting fundamentals, and performance to proper care and maintenance. This course is 2 hours and all at our private range.
Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Basic gun safety
- Speed and tactical reloading
- Carbine and rifle (basic, intermediate or advanced)
- Sighting in a scope/laser
- Handgun and revolver operation
- Rifle and shotgun operation
- Care and maintenance of your specific firearm!
The class is yours! Just tell us what you want to learn, and we will teach you.
Range fees, eyes, and ear protection is provided. We recommend you use your own gun and ammunition but a rental 22lr with ammunition is available at checkout. We do not sell ammunition separately.