Advanced Concealed Carry Course with Force-On-Force Combat
Students will, at a minimum, learn basic defensive shooting skills utilizing a flash picture sight, stoppage drills, target transitioning, one-handed operation, movement, use of cover/concealment, learning and utilizing civilian combat angles, fighting from concealment, and integrating these tactics in order to fight smarter during their Force-On-Force Combat utilizing the T4E TPM1 .43 Caliber Training Pistol with washable paintballs.
We utilize multiple targets and engage in multiple threat scenarios during this course. 3D target and steel targets are utilized to give you greater sensory feedback during the live fire portion and all the equipment necessary during the Force-On-Force Combat experience. The T4E TPM1 Training Pistol and paintballs are included in the class cost.
The scheduled class is held all at the range starting from 9:00am-3:00pm.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Any quality semi-automatic pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition. No caliber restrictions.
- While it is preferred that you use your own gun and ammunition you may rent a Ruger SR-22 with the necessary ammunition for $25
- A holster affording trigger guard coverage and appropriate belt
- 2 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- Ear and Eye protection (face protection will be provided for the Force-On-Force)
- Lots of water/snacks/lunch
- Clothing suitable for Force-On-Force combat projectiles consisting of washable paintballs
- Combat Knee Pads are recommended
- ***The T4E TPM1 Training Pistol and paintballs are included in the class cost.
The class size is limited and the cost is $125
To signup click HERE