Advanced Concealed Carry Course
***THIS COURSE IS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THEIR CONCEALED CARRY CLASS
Students will, at a minimum, learn basic defensive shooting skills utilizing a flash picture sight, stoppage drills, target transitioning, one-handed operation, movement, use of cover/concealment, learning and utilizing civilian combat angles, fighting from concealment, and integrating these tactics in order to fight smarter.
We utilize multiple targets and engage in multiple threat scenarios during this course. 3D target and steel targets are utilized to give you greater sensory feedback.
The scheduled class is held at the range on select Saturdays and Sundays starting from 12:00am-2:30pm.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Any quality semi-automatic pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition. No caliber restrictions.
- While it is preferred that you use your own gun and ammunition you may rent a Ruger SR-22 with the necessary ammunition for $25
- A holster affording trigger guard coverage and appropriate belt
- 2 magazines with at least 1 magazine holster
- Ear and Eye protection (however these will be available for you if needed)
- Suitable clothing
The class size is limited to 6 and cost is only $50.